Primary elections will begin on February 14, 2022. TPEA encourages you and your fellow TPEA members, state employees and retirees to get involved. It is important that we elect candidates who have state employee and retiree issues at the top of their agendas. State employee and retirees' votes matter, and we need your help in showing up at candidate's events. Here are some links and tools to get you started:
- Read about TPEA's voting initiative FAQ.
- Give yourself a quick refresh on TPEA's legislative agenda items.
- Make sure your voter registration is accurate and current: Voter Registration Status
- Logging in is easy! All you need is your name and date of birth, driver license (DL) number, or county.
- Find who's running for office in your area: Secretary of State Candidate Listings
Under "Election Year," select 2022.
Under "Office Type," select STATE.
Under "Election," select one or the other, but be sure to check both elections so that you can get to know each local candidate.
Under "Status," select In Primary.
Click the button that says "Qualified Candidates Information."
- Use the printable Grassroots Advocacy Guide for detailed instructions on connecting with your local candidates.
- Refer to and share the printable Salary Increase Issue Document.
- Refer to and share the printable Annuity Increase for Retirees document.
Questions or concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.